Fig Balsamic with Dates
This sweet and tangy jewel is perfect by itself or mixed with a little garlic and olive oil for a more decadent dipping oil. It's also great on salads or entrees, like duck and lamb.
- Take a new spin on kebabs by using lamb and apricots. Spread our Fig Balsamic with Dates over kebabs before grilling.
Recipes featuring this product:
- Balsamic Onions with Fig and Date Balsamic
- Celery Salad with Dates
- Duck Breast with Fig Sauce
- Grilled Stuffed Figs Wrapped in Prosciutto
- Lamb Kebabs with Apricots
- Spinach Salad
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Reduction
- Fresh Berries with Balsamic Cream
- Pork Chops with Blackberry Sauce
- Cheese Plate