Herb Marinade with Merlot
Chunky garlic, garden-fresh herbs and lots of decadent merlot make this marinade a fabulous addition to homemade dinners. Try it with beef, lamb or pork – the longer you marinate, the more robust the flavors will become.
- Marinate a leg of lamb for a couple of days, turning over twice daily. Bake or grill it to 145 degrees for medium rare, then let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Serve sliced with roasted baby vegetables and new potatoes for a rave-worthy feast.
- Baked Mushrooms with Red Wine, Herbs and Parmesan
- Chicken Packets with Artichokes & Mushrooms
- Orecchiette Pasta with Asparagus, Potatoes and Goat Cheese
- Red Wine Marinated Grilled Lamb with Olive Relish
- Wine Marinated Tri Tip Sirloin
- Wine-Infused Leg of Lamb
- Roasted Olives in Red Wine Marinade, Fennel and Orange
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc